Denise Jagger live at the London Law Expo 2015
Missed the London Law Expo 2015? Listen to a recording of Denise Jagger’s live presentation at the event simply by clicking the play button above.
Presentation Title: ‘Developing a Client & Business Focused Mind-Set’
• Training legal professionals to evaluate with precision whilst communicating with clarity & impact
• Developing dynamic business skills where pragmatism, flexibility & commercial approach is key
• Why legal experts should avoid being stereo typed as the clever professional providing theoretical solutions
• How a mixture of professionalism combined with a constructive challenging style & high ethical standards can be successfully employed in a fast paced business
• Challenging the traditional service thought process – Being passionate about the client.
Denise Jagger, Partner, Eversheds
Denise started her career as a corporate finance lawyer in the City before becoming Company Secretary and General Counsel for Asda Wal-Mart. She has extensive management experience having run a number of functions including insurance and risk management, share schemes, public and corporate affairs as well as legal and company secretarial.
Denise is now a partner with Eversheds LLP where she helps to develop new services for clients, assists clients in delivering their in-house services and ensures that the firm delivers legal services with the needs of clients firmly in mind. Denise continues to pursue her interest in business through a number of non-executive directorships including the boards of house builder Bellway plc and terrorism risk reinsurance company Pool Re, as a trustee
of St Giles Trust and as a Council member at the University of York.
Denise also continues her interest in promoting women in business and in the law for which she has won a number of awards.