Exclusive Podcast with British Legal Technology Awards 2022 Headline Sponsor Salesforce & Introhive
During this exclusive Podcast, Netlaw Media is delighted to present ‘British Legal Technology Awards’ Headline Sponsors Sally Craxton, Vice President of Professional Services and Law – Salesforce & Andi Soric, VP of Sales, EMEA – Introhive on what they think the challenges are for Law Firms at present and how their needs are evolving around the move to digital transformation and more.
In an exclusive interview Sally and Andi discuss:
- What are you hearing that is keeping your law firm clients up at night right now?
- How are law firms needs evolving around the move to digital transformation?
- How have law firms historically used CRM and what have been the biggest challenges?
- What do you see as the next stage of law firms Digital transformation innovation over the next 4 years?
- What are you most looking forward to at the British Legal Technology Awards 2022?
- What short, medium and long term impacts and benefits can legal firms expect to experience when working with you?
Sally Craxton, Vice President of Professional Services and Law – Salesforce
Sally Craxton is the Vice President of Professional Services and Law at Salesforce UK and Ireland. Sally has spent 12+ years advising Business and Professional Services organisations on Digital Transformation. Sally is a passionate advocate for diversity and inclusion, a Chartered Marketer and a Personal and Professional Coach.
Andi Soric, VP of Sales, EMEA – Introhive
Andi Soric is the GM and VP of Sales for Introhive EMEA and APAC, and is responsible for the leadership and go to market efforts of the business outside of North America. He has spent the last decade leading large teams in various Software and Services organisations, supporting the transformation of some of the worlds largest brands and B2B businesses along the way.