Becoming The Agile Law Firm – Evolving Into The 21st Century
Masterclasses offer a unique platform enabling you an opportunity to ask questions based upon your specific needs. Providing direct access to professional expert advice from a trusted advisor, each class is designed to overcome distinct issues facing law firms of all sizes in the current climate.
- Location: The Harbour Hotel, Stream 1
- Time: 15:15 – 16:45
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
How professional firms can understand and adopt the practices of the 21st century’s best businesses. In the age of the agile law firm, how can project leaders respond rapidly to change, whilst exploring the opportunities that purposeful projects offer their firms? This session will explore the specific project systems as well as the overarching strategic goals that drive organisations to improve, including the delivery of competitive client solutions and services.
• How has ‘agile’ jumped from developer’s cubicle to the world’s most successful boardrooms
• Where & why law firms have begun to adapt & adopt agile leadership
• 10 dimensions of the ‘Agile Law Firm’
• Focus on the people dimension: Authentic / EQ leadership at the heart of how to manage a great firm
• Focus on insight-driven firms: the information to insight to impact model
• Focus on purpose: the link to generational diversity, the war for talent & ESG.
Chris Bull is a management consultant, retained advisor and business thinker and speaker focused on the legal services sector. Throughout his career he has consistently been a pioneer of alternative business models and transformation in the sector. His roles include COO and Chief Executive at mould-breaking law firm Osborne Clarke, COO for Europe and the Americas at alternative legal service provider Integreon and working at all four of the Big 4 accounting firms. He advised on a series of high-profile Alternative Business Structure launches in the UK for clients including KPMG and LegalZoom.
His legal consulting career began in 2011 and he has advised multiple law firms and other professional service organisations in the UK, North America and Asia as part of Edge International’s strategy consulting team and as a founder of the Intuity Alliance. He is a judge for many legal sector awards, including British Legal Technology Awards and Modern Law Awards. He chairs the Legal COO Network and co-chairs Bristol+BathLegalTech.