The Oxford Handbook of Criminology
Oxford University Press has published the sixth edition of The Oxford Handbook of Criminology edited by Alison Liebling, Shadd Maruna, and Lesley McAra.
The Oxford Handbook of Criminology provides an authoritative collection of chapters covering the core and emerging topics studied on criminology courses. With contributions from leading academics, the Handbook is the definitive guide to the discipline.
- The most comprehensive and authoritative single volume guide to criminology
- Brings together contributions from leading academics detailing the relevant theory, recent research, policy developments, and current debates, enabling students to fully appreciate the diverse array of viewpoints in criminological discourse
- Includes detailed references enabling readers to further research the topics discussed
- Features an extensive online resource centre providing additional teaching and learning materials for both students and lecturers
New to this edition
- This edition sees a new editorial team of leading criminology scholars edit the Handbook: Alison Liebling, Shadd Maruna and Lesley McAra.
- Extensively revised, the sixth edition features new chapters including: zemiology; green criminology; domestic violence; prostitution and sex work; penal populism; and the significance of globalisation for criminology.