The BSB has today invited tenders from providers of internal auditing services for the next three-and-a-half-year period from 2017 until 2021.
The successful bidder will act as an internal audit service to the BSB to give an independent and objective opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness and proportionality of its systems of corporate risk management, control and governance across all of its operations.
The BSB requires independent assurance of:
- organisational governance;
- corporate risk management;
- regulatory risk management;
- organisational performance and delivery;
- key functions and programmes of both regulatory and strategic delivery;
- key financial and operational controls; and
- programme and project management.
The closing date to submit tenders is 5pm, Monday 24 July 2017.
About the Bar Standards Board
Our mission is to regulate barristers and specialised legal services businesses in England and Wales in the public interest. For more information about what we do visit: http://bit.ly/1gwui8t