Bespoke Events New
Our dedicated teams have the experience, and connections within the community, that ensures the delivery of your perfect event. Netlaw Media can deliver bespoke and tailor-made events, including; in person and virtual exhibitions, conferences, seminars, training, workshops, product launches, dinners, award ceremonies, and more.
Netlaw Media will work with your project teams to lead the operational delivery and manage the commercial performance of your event. Netlaw Media will manage the information flow with your internal teams, and externally with third-party suppliers. Our scope includes the management and direction of the entire life cycle of your project, from initiation and planning, to delivery and evaluation.
As a leading legal event organiser, Netlaw Media has an established relationship with a broad range of tried and tested event services and suppliers. Our preferred suppliers, include but are not limited to:
- Virtual Event Platforms
- Catering and Refreshments
- Event Filming and Photography
- Accommodation and Travel
- Speaker and Entertainment
Our goal is to exceed your individual expectations, whilst supporting your team in achieving your business objectives and goals.
Netlaw Media’s Code of Conduct
Netlaw Media’s Code of Conduct serves to reassure all stakeholders that Netlaw Media events will run in a safe environment. As a response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have initiated an update to the Code of Conduct for all general operations, events and initiatives, during this period.
Detailed within this code are the expect protocols and behaviours that all stakeholders are expected to follow to help keep everyone in our community safe.
Netlaw Media is operating in compliance with COVID-19 UK Government guidelines. Netlaw Media retains operational capability and is ready for the return of in person events and activities seamlessly.
[Statement 15 October 2020] The movement of UK regions into local lockdowns, does not impact business meetings of up to 30. The advice from the Department for Media Culture and Sport is to check local council restrictions, as each have autonomy to add additional restrictions within their borough.
Netlaw Media will seek clarification prior to events, and make contact with local councils to ensure that delegates are aware of any restrictions that apply.
People are advised not to travel within ‘Very High’ areas – other than for education, and or work (restrictions will apply for overnight stays).
Covid secure venues can continue to operate with protocols and social distancing measures in place.
The recently announced ‘Local COVID Alert Levels’ and Tiered System (Medium, High and Very High), do not currently impact business meetings.
What we do:
- Event invitations – including the design, coordination and print of online and offline materials
- Invitee, registration and ticketing – our dedicated ticketing teams, will manage your invitee and registration lists, working with you to ensure the expected calibre of attendee is guaranteed for your event.
Onsite event management:
- Set up on the day – the events team will be on hand to ensure the smooth delivery of your event.
- Health and Safety (Covid-19 secure) – adherence to local government restrictions and implementation of all protocols
- Break down following the event.
- Registration – creation and production of delegate badges and management of onsite check in and reporting.
- Post event – collation and of demographic analysis and feedback following the delivery of your event.
- Audio, Visual, Staging and Lighting – your dedicated events team will source, and coordinate bookings, and negotiate contracts directly. This includes but is not limited to the coordination of presentations, microphones, projectors, screens etc.
- Catering – the events team will manage all food and beverage requirements, with the direction of the organiser.
- Venue – we will be the main point of contact for external venues. Our experts will source, coordinate bookings, and negotiate contracts directly.
We will ensure all relevant departments are appropriately briefed. Your event will be managed and delivered from initiation to evaluation, by our dedicated Events Team.
- Sponsor and Exhibition – our dedicated sales team can work with you to incorporate an exhibition into your event. We will be the main point of contact for external partners – coordinating bookings and negotiate contracts directly.
- Marketing and promotion – Our dedicated marketing team will work with you to schedule marketing campaigns, and promotions for your event (including onsite literature, materials and signage).
- Design – we can create and produce a variety of graphics and or print for your event, including but not limited to, place cards, tent cards, directional signage, branding and printed literature. Please ensure that the online design/print request forms are completed for specific materials such as delegate packs and flyers.
- External suppliers/Agencies – we will manage relationships with external suppliers, the event organiser will be kept up to date with key information and deadlines.
- Invoicing – we will be the main point of contact for all costs relating to your event.
- Event App – If you are interested in producing an event app please contact the events team.
For a full quotation please provide full details for your project, by completing the Event Request Form here.