Eric Hunter – Strategy Masterclass
Generative AI – Digital Transformation is No Longer Optional
Masterclasses offer a unique platform enabling you an opportunity to ask questions based upon your specific needs. Providing direct access to professional expert advice from a trusted advisor, each class is designed to overcome distinct issues facing law firms of all sizes in the current climate.
- Location: The Lowry Hotel, Stream 1
- Time: 09:00 – 10:45
- Duration: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
Immediately following a time of heightened agile tech transformation, the legal sector has undertaken the greatest project delivery in terms of tech adoption. With evolution ongoing in the sector, changes in attitudes and standard practice are no longer optional and a faster transition to drive digital maturity is essential. By embracing change and undergoing digital transformation, even the most traditional law firms can make major gains and tip the scales to their strategic advantage.
- Exploring Open AI’s ChatGPT and Google’s Bard
- Analyizing how Microsoft’s and Google’s ongoing rollout of these AI evolutions into their cloud driven product suites will reshape the workplace
- Developing your integration strategy
- Preparing for augmented workplace evolutions such as The Metaverse
- Tracking the ongoing capital investment trends behind these technology disruptions
- Macroeconomic trends and your firm’s strategy
- Generalized AI: Microsoft’s ChatGPT and Google’s Bard – their competition, your firm’s integration strategy.
Learn on what’s coming next and how to develop your firm’s integration strategy from the competition between these generalized AI players, the coming workplace Metaverse, and beyond.
Global Futurist – B&B Innovation Futures
Chief Technology and Innovation Officer – Bradford & Barthel. LLP
Eric is a global futurist, speaker, author, and advisory member to multiple boards within the US, UK and EU.
He leads Innovation Futures, an industry agnostic think tank within Bradford & Barthel, LLP focusing on future disruptions: how to best leverage the future of technology and human behavior in affecting change.
An international keynote speaker, Eric speaks and conducts masterclasses on what is coming next: how to recognize, create, and leverage new business models in leading organizational change through the ongoing reality of global business model disruption.
In this vein, Eric has worked with organizations such as Google, IBM, Shapoorji Pallonji Group in India, Polytechnic University in Hong Kong, KM Asia, KM Europe, KM Congress in India, Social Now in Portugal, Global Legal Forum in The Hague, TEDx and many more.
Eric expanded his focus within the future of technology and human behaviour in his TEDx: “The Future of Human Behaviour”.
His latest book, “Travels in Time”, published in May of 2022.