Barriers to User Adoption
Presentation Title: ‘Barriers to User Adoption’
Ahead of the British Legal Technology Forum 2018, listen to an exclusive interview with Event Partner LoopUp’s Co-CEO & Co-Founder, Steve Flavell where he discusses:
- More about his role at LoopUp
- How he has seen the evolution of conferencing and remote meetings software market over the past 5 years and why this matters for law firms
- What type of patterns and trends are currently being detected and how LoopUp sets itself apart within this busy, competitive landscape
- The reactions to the behavioural study that was commissioned and what the profession take from the findings
- What LoopUp are most looking forward to as the Event Partner at the British Legal Technology Forum 2018.
Steve Flavell – Co-CEO & Co-Founder, LoopUp
Steve Flavell is responsible for LoopUp’s global commercial activities, based out of London. Prior to LoopUp, Steve was EVP and main board director at GoIndustry, the online industrial auctioneering platform. As part of its founding team, Steve played an instrumental role in the company’s success, which included six acquisitions, rapid organic growth and listing on AIM. Previously, Steve spent five years in strategy consulting with Monitor Company and Mars & Co, and two years with Mobil Oil. He has an MBA from Stanford and MEng from St. John’s College, Cambridge.