During this exclusive pre-event Podcast, Netlaw Media is delighted to present ‘London Law Expo 2022’ keynote speaker Herminia Ibarra – Charles Handy Professor of Organisational Behaviour, London Business School.
In an exclusive interview ahead of her keynote talk, Herminia discusses:
- An insight into her role as Charles Handy Professor of Organisational Behaviour
- As the Charles Handy Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School, what changes and challenges she has seen over the past 5 – 10 years for leaders in this digitised world
- With leadership facing the greatest challenges from micro and macro environmental changes what key skills are vital for business leaders today
- The implications of the new world we are creating & the behavioural changes needed to mitigate the risks & maximize the benefits going forward for business leaders
- As Keynote speaker at the London Law Expo, what the audience can expect to take away from the session.
Herminia Ibarra – Charles Handy Professor of Organisational Behaviour, London Business School
Herminia Ibarra is the Charles Handy Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School. She started her career in at the Harvard Business School, where she served on the faculty for 13 years before joining the INSEAD faculty in 2002.
An authority on leadership, Thinkers 50 ranks Ibarra among the top management thinkers in the world. She is a member of the World Economic Forum’s Expert Network, a judge for the Financial Times/McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award, one of Apolitica’s 100 most influential people in gender policy, a Fellow of the British Academy, and the 2018 recipient of the Academy of Management’s Scholar-Practitioner Award for her research’s contribution to management practice.
She is the author of two best-selling books, Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader and Working Identity: Unconventional Strategies for Reinventing Your Career. Her most recent article, The Leader as Coach, won the 2019 Warren Bennis Prize for the best leadership article in the Harvard Business Review. Ibarra writes regularly in leading academic journals and business publications including the Harvard Business Review, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, and New York Times and speaks internationally on leadership and organisational transformation.
Herminia is a governor of the London Business School. She chaired the Harvard Business School’s Visiting Committee, which reports to Harvard University’s Board of Overseers, and served on the INSEAD Board of Directors.
A native of Cuba, Ibarra received her M.A. and Ph.D. from Yale University, where she was a National Science Fellow.