Navigating the World of Legal Tech – Who’s Doing What
Presentation Title: ‘Navigating the World of Legal Tech – Who’s Doing What’
Following The British Legal Technology Forum 2019, listen to an exclusive interview with Event Partner Thomson Reuter’s Director – Large Law Strategy, Samantha Steer where she discusses:
- More about her role at Thomson Reuters
- Why innovation is a hot topic for law firms and what is driving this
- Where law firms are investing their technology budgets and what challenges there may be for them at this point
- The perceptions that law firm leaders have, as to the value of the available legal technologies?
- What’s next for law firm tech investment and innovation over the next 18-24 months?
Samantha Steer – Director – Large Law Strategy, Thomson Reuters
After seven years as a solicitor in private practice, Samantha joined the world of legal information and software provision.
Roles at Thomson Reuters have included product development/management and strategy, for online and software solutions. Samantha is currently responsible for devising and implementing the strategy for Thomson Reuters’ Large and Medium Law Firm customers.