Thinking about Resilience – Think Security Ops
Missed the European Legal Security Forum 2017? Listen to a recording of this live presentation at the European Legal Security Forum 2017 simply by clicking the play button above.
Presentation Title: ‘Thinking about Resilience – Think Security Ops’
- Understand SOC capability & the role of current CISO
- Key elements needed in building an adaptive SOC capability
- Buy vs Build – Making an informed decision
- Staffing Up – What kind of people do I need
- How automation & AI can assist in next generation security operations.
Maurice Cashman – Director of Enterprise Architects / Principle Engineer, McAfee (Intel Security)
Mo Cashman is the Director of the Enterprise Architecture team at Intel Security. He has over 15 years’ experience designing, implementing and managing cyber security solutions for large government and enterprise customers globally. In his current role, Mo advises large customers in Government, Finance and Critical Infrastructure on security transformation and business resilience.
In previous roles, Mo was the Chief Security Officer for the Global Public Sector team at McAfee and just prior to joining McAfee, lead a Computer Security Incident Response Team for the US Defence Department in Europe.