Unlock Business Value with Artificial Intelligence
During this exclusive Podcast, Netlaw Media is delighted to present ‘British Legal Technology Forum 2019’ speaker Matt Armstrong-Barnes – Chief Technologist – Artificial Intelligence, Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
In an exclusive interview ahead of his presentation on ‘Unlock Business Value with Artificial Intelligence‘, Matt discusses:
- How would you describe AI & how can an organization potentially benefit from it?
- Who should be leading AI initiatives within the organization?
- What type of patterns and trends do you expect to see over the next 3 years?
- What do you see as the potential pitfalls for law firms along the road?
- Looking at the culture of professional services, what would be your advice on when to buy and when to build their own AI solutions, taking into account the rise in this global innovation?
- As a speaker at the British Legal Technology Forum 2019, what are you most looking forward to at this conference?
Matt Armstrong-Barnes – Chief Technologist – Artificial Intelligence, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Matt is a chief technologist at HPE and has a passion for Artificial Intelligence, Systems Integration, & DevOps. As a strategic leader he works to drive innovative technical solutions across industries and technology trends. He has a diverse background as he has worked in the IT industry for over 20 years. He has held numerous senior leadership positions, winning, architecting and delivering sizable, complex transformation programmes.
Matt holds a B.Sc.(Hons.) in Computing Science, is a Fellow of the Institute of Engineering and Technology, a Chartered Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Chartered Engineer.
Roger Kennedy, Professional Radio Presenter and Journalist
Roger Kennedy is a professional Radio Presenter and Journalist with over 25 years experience working full-time for top UK radio stations.
Over the years Roger has presented live and recorded programmes on a wide range of specialist topics, including Motoring, Business, Personal Finance, Consumer Electronics, Holidays, Legal Issues, Medical, and many more. He has also been Head of Programming, Features Producer and Programme Controller at several different radio stations.
For 4 years Roger presented Decision makers, a weekly Business and Finance programme, covering all subjects to do with personal finance and running a business. Roger would get advice on the programme from top Bankers, Solicitors, Entrepreneurs and Politicians. Guests included such names as Alan Sugar, Richard Branson, William Hague and Tony Blair.