Netlaw Media to stage the ‘London Law Expo 2014’ – Europe’s Largest Event for Legal Management
Following the sold out success of the ‘LawTech Futures’ series, the UK’s most successful legal events organiser Netlaw Media, has today announced it will stage Europe’s largest conference and exhibition for legal management at the Old Billingsgate, London on Tuesday 14th October 2014.
With over 50 leading presenters and 3,000 expected visitors, the ‘London Law Expo 2014’ will offer multiple stages delivering keynote presentations, panel discussions, knowledge sessions, live debates, exhibitions and interactive demonstrations to offer legal management a leading edge in today’s modern marketplace.
With presentations led by some of the most respected names within the legal and commercial worlds, the ‘London Law Expo 2014’ will present a wide array of sector focused information to assist law firm’s and legal businesses increase their overall performance and profitability.
Presentations & Discussions will cover topics including:
- Law Firm & Departmental Management
- Operations & Practice Management
- Legal Technology Software & Solutions
- Business Growth and Performance Strategies
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development
- Finance, Investments & Profitability
- Human Resources, Recruitment & Talent Management
- Risk, Compliance & New Regulations
- Project Pricing, Scoping & Evaluation
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Cultural Intelligence
- Knowledge Management, e-Disclosure and much more
Entry to the London Law Expo is free for full time representatives of Law Firms, Barristers’ Chambers and In-house Legal Departments with all delegates offered free CPD for attended presentations and sessions.
To register free passes to attend the London Law Expo 2014, visit the official website – www.londonlawexpo.com