Europe’s largest legal IT event, The British Legal Technology Forum returns to London on Tuesday, 10th March 2020.
Following on from the sold out success of the 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 events, ‘The British Legal Technology Forum 2021’ is expected to reach full capacity weeks in advance. The event will offer delegates 4 presentation stages and access to over 100 leading exhibitors over two floors. In addition, the 2021 event will provide visitors with full catering as well as a Champagne Bar, Gin Bar and Ale House which all offer complimentary refreshments during the event.
To access ‘The BLTF2018 Conference Report’ including event statistics, presentation summaries and event photographs – click here.
The programme for 2020 is coming soon, the 2019 agenda explored:
- Re-invention of the Business of Law
- Addressing Change – Law Firm Transformation
- Cyber Security Innovation
- Digital Innovation – Augmented Reality
- What Excellence Looks Like for a Modern Legal Department
- Tech Incubators (The Accelerators)
- The Human Nature of Cybersecurity
- Collaborating to Create the Legal Skills of the Futures
- Unlock Business Value with Artificial Intelligence
- Legal Operations – Client Alignment
- and much more…
To register your interest for 2021 please visit the official ‘British Legal Technology Forum’ website.
For Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities, contact Netlaw Media on Tel: 0044 (0)20 3176 4200.