LegalTech Talks – 20th August 2020 at 11:00 (BST).
- Resetting firm culture for immediate and fundamental transformation;
- Building a resilient firm that is agile in the mist of market instability;
- Evolution of new operating models;
- The valuable lessons learned from the past few months;
- Overcoming the challenges of digital transformation and the positive impact that tech offers;
- Fostering good team culture for the workforce of the future.
Registration for this talk is now closed. Subscribe here to keep up to date with future announcements, and to receive access to the recording of this session.
Partner, Head of Ashurst Advance Digital, Ashurst
Tara Waters is a partner and head of Ashurst Advance Digital, the technology arm of the firm’s NewLaw division Ashurst Advance.
In this role, she is responsible for designing, developing and delivering innovative technology-based solutions to clients.
In addition, Tara maintains a legal practice focused on the technology sector and advising high growth companies on a full range of transactional matters.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Tara spent seven years architecting and developing digital solutions for businesses in the new media and technology industries in NYC.