From the producers and creators of…
The British Legal Technology Forum, The British Legal Technology Awards and The London Law Expo… Netlaw Media were excited to introduce a roadshow around the UK with a new format. Delivering thought leadership and peer-to-peer networking directly in the heart of the powerhouse regional centres of the British Legal sector.
Netlaw Media are renowned for attracting senior leadership from national and international law firms and legal businesses. Following on from the annual success and demand for the British Legal Technology Forum in London, Netlaw Media are now offering this Masterclass series – offering C-Suite and Senior Leadership Teams around the country a multitude of in demand and future legal IT topics of direct relevance to the sector.
The first event took place on the 8th February 2023 in Bristol, with subsequent sessions planned for Manchester, Birmingham, and Southampton.
The Masterclass series has been designed to address a range of strategies, skills, and innovative ideas that law firms of all sizes will need to navigate their increasingly challenging world.
Our Expert Trainers & Masterclasses
Global Futurist – Innovation Futures
Chief Technology Officer – Bradford & Barthel. LLP
Digital Transformation is No Longer Optional – Embedding and Aligning Strategy, Digitisation & Risk
- Technology & digital as a strategic imperative
- Where is your firm on the digital maturity curve
- Hybrid working & the post-pandemic spectrum of business models
- Digital change management
- Client-facing innovation & legal tech
- Building & deploying a robust IT infrastructure for the 2020s
- Legacy systems challenges & opportunities
- Risk management & mitigation as a strategic board-level issue
- Team leadership in a remote & globalised world.
Marcel Henri & Daniel Pollick
Partner – Smart LegalTech
Technology Leadership and Strategy in Legal is Changing – Are You?
For legal IT and digital leaders reflection on some key questions is an essential component of maximising their impact in their roles and becoming the CIOs, CDOs and CTOs of the future:
- Where can your skills and know-how be most effectively utilised?
- How do you keep abreast of the latest developments and thinking in key technology areas, whilst ensuring the lights stay on?
- How can you evaluate your own digital maturity and readiness, and help your firm set the right strategic course for the digital future?
- What resources, support and investment do you need to maximise your positive impact and leverage your expertise?
- Who are your key allies and partners in introducing digital change to your firm and how can you work more effectively with them?
- How can you drive digital transformation and change in your business?
- How can you and your firm ensure that your technology and digital leadership is evolving to meet the changing world?
Founder Athena Professional
Future Skills in the Legal Profession – Tapping Into Talent Through Collaboration to Create New Ways of Working
- Practical ways to identify and engage colleagues with their innovation strengths.
- Help to make the case for collaboration including understanding the value of diversity of thought and experience
- Evidence to support the value of developing future-facing skills today
Principal – Edge International
Becoming The Agile Law Firm – Evolving Into The 21st Century
- How has ‘agile’ jumped from developer’s cubicle to the world’s most successful boardrooms
- Where & why law firms have begun to adapt & adopt agile leadership
- 10 dimensions of the ‘Agile Law Firm’
- Focus on the people dimension: Authentic / EQ leadership at the heart of how to manage a great firm
- Focus on insight-driven firms: the information to insight to impact model
- Focus on purpose: the link to generational diversity, the war for talent & ESG.
Procurement & Supply Chain Leader
Making Procurement Pay – Unlocking The Value Within Your Supply Chain
- The benefits of implementing a strategic approach to procurement, and controlling rising costs
- Managing supply chain resilience
- Creating an effective procurement governance structure
- The value of vendor management initiatives
- Adopting a risk-based approach to procurement
- Addressing ESG and sustainability targets in your supply chain
Co-Founder & Principal – Positive Pricing
Retaining Pricing Confidence: Pricing Approaches For Challenging Times
- The changing legal market: Opportunities & threats for law firms
- What successful pricing looks like & its impact
- How we can create & credibly demonstrate value
- Participant Breakout Session – Having the CEO Conversation
- Summary of key messages.
Founder – LEx 360
Winning Together – Using The Opportunities That Legal Operations and Client Journey Mapping Brings
- Understand what customers want from a legal following the rise of legal operations
- Appreciate how customer journey mapping can enable law firms to understand the issues and opportunities from a customer lens
- Map the opportunities and risks that exist on the customer journey
- Understand current and future state mapping
- Understand transformation mapping and visual management